rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Watch Gets It Wet?

Which Watch Gets It Wet?

This thread deserves a bump.

I just recently started to add to my watch collection. Here are the newest additions;

Invicta Pro Diver:

[Image: invicta.jpg]

Nice watch, I've had it for years but have just recently started wearing it. I was wearing a Timex Ironman previously but I wanted something with a bit more style. My experience wearing it has been good so far, I got many complements in just the first week, and the weight feels nice on the wrist. It keeps time well and wearing it between 4-6 hours a day has kept it with excess power to run.

Stuhrling Grand Regatta

[Image: 593_332_U16_425.png]

Its coming tomorrow, excited to see it! With a $25 Christmas gift card I got it for about $40. MSRP on Amazon is around $895.

I am looking forward to investing in some more expensive watches soon. I have my eye on either Breitling or Tag Heuer. Along with stocks and precious metals I think that watches are also a great investment, not to mention you can enjoy them(and even pass them through generations) for years!

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

Messages In This Thread