rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dusseldorf, Germany

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-18-2012 08:37 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

Germany is the Saudi Arabia of game - for German men.

It is really no wonder foreigners love German girls, they have most likely never been picked up in their life since it is an absolute no go for 99.9% of German men to approach an unknown woman in a club, in a bar, or even worse, on the street. A lot of German girls are desperate for cock because, no matter how good they look, they never get approached, never.

My ex girl friend who was Russian has complained about this phenomenon extensively. I'd consider her to be a 10 - she was the hottest girl at the university, but in all those years, she'd never been approached by a guy, not once. She had to do all the work to get sth. started.

This is not to say that there are no alphas in Germay, they exist. But even they would not know how to approach a woman outside of their social cirlce. This is a serious problem in German culture, being a German myself , I consider my compatriotes to be completely socially illiterate. Now add virulent feminism to the whole problem and you will perhaps understand why the typical American high school student has had more things going on than most of adult German men in their whole life.

Germany (+ Switzerland and Austria) has the most fucked up relations between the sexes that I've seen.

Thanks for the input

However i dont understand why these would make german women harder than other women as others on here have said. If nobody is approaching and there is not strong competition, it should be easier to sleep around because the women may be desperate. I have a british friend who went to Dusseldorf and he said he killed it there.

I think i just need to go there and see it for myself.

Messages In This Thread