rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calorie Count.com forums and Whore Logic.

Calorie Count.com forums and Whore Logic.

Quote: (01-18-2012 06:16 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Great post. I actually read a legitimate peer reviewed psych article once about the bolded part. Fat women make their friends fat by holding eachother back and encouraging bad behaviour. I can't remember which blogger applied this theory to game, but to paraphrase he said that a woman's mortal enemy is her best friend and she will do anything to fuck her over in the long run.

I also did the same thing with a fat female friend of mine. I told her she had to eat protein+veg (or fruit) with every meal, eat small meals every few hours and limit carbs to post workout only. I gave her a reasonable exercise routine. She couldn't cope with a lack of carbs (ice cream, chips, whatever else fat whores eat) and apparently needed the time she should be exercising to eat or something because a month later she had gained 10lbs and blamed it on her period. I gave up on her.

I applaud your attempts, but in terms of efficacy, I think you preached too much too soon. If a fattie came to me asking for help, I'd try phasing in dietary improvements over time. Eg,

Step 1: do everything the same, but drink water, coffee, tea, seltzer instead of soda.

2-4 weeks later...

Step 2: Eat fruits instead of sweets.

2-4 weeks later...

Step 3: Replace unhealthy snacks like chips with nuts, dark chocolate, pork rinds etc.

Then there are behavioral things, like using smaller plates, chewing more, keeping the serving dish off the table, drinking a pint of water before a meal, and cooking instead of eating out.

PS I encourage you to use a pic I made to spread the gospel:

[Image: internetmeme1.png]

Messages In This Thread