rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Reason Some Women Stay Single...

The Reason Some Women Stay Single...

Quote: (01-18-2012 01:56 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm allergic as hell to cats, so that's probably my body telling me something. That said, I'm not automatically dissuaded by a girl owning a cat. There's a difference between a 20-year-old owning a cat and a 31-year-old owning a cat. Difference meanings.

I'm more bothered with girls owning dogs, even though I love dogs. They usually make for bad owners (since dogs require a lot more alpha-dog, leader behavior) and that pisses me off. I hate when I see a girl with a dog owning her-ass or barking up a storm. Cats, in other words--with their low-maintenance and relative ease--are better pets for women.

I saw a girl in SF who had a dog once. I lived in the suburbs so it was convenient to have a place to crash in the city.

I got stressed just walking in her place because the beast hadn't been trained at all. It would run all over the place, barking, begging food and even jumping into bed while we slept. I'd lock it in the bathroom or let it out to the yard whenever possible. Still, the place smelled bad and this poor dog had no discipline. She was amazed when I sometimes calmed the dog just by showing dominant behaviour - something she was unable to do.

This is really common with female dog owners. They can't bring themselves to set boundaries for their precious pet even if it's for its own good.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread