rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoe Lifts

Shoe Lifts

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:20 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:11 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2012 11:08 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Ok Guys, I have used the show lifts fro 1 month, and here is my assessment.

THE GOOD NEWS:

FEMALE ATTENTION WAS INCREASED! Out of the 22 times I wore my lifts, 17 times I was complimented by women on something IO was wearing. In other words, they took MORE notice of me than before! The shoe lifts took me to a height of about 6'2".

THE BAD NEWS:

THOS FUCKING THINGS HURT LIKE HELL!!! It;s like walking in high heels - seriously!!

* I could stand walking in them for more than 2hrs, and had severe pain in my feet as if I had just walked a full marathon!!
** The shoe lifts cannot be worn with low-cut shoes like converse sneakers for example, your foot would be elevated too high! They must be worn with boots or high-ankle boots.

Now, out of the 17 girl that complimented me, and THREE flat out told me how they LOVE tall guys over 6ft (without me even asking them), 2 led to sex that same night, and 4 led to sex within 1 week.

So, boys...NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

I had no idea you guys over 6ft in height had it sooo FUCKING good!! I fucking hate you bastards!!

MIXX

I can't tell if this post is serious or not.

I edited the 1 week, that was an error, it was a 3 week span. Sorry about that., typed it from my iPhone.

** another thing I want to point out, only 1 girl was a local, the rest were tourists escaping harsh European or Canadian winters in Miami, so they were much easier targets.

** The 2 that led to sex the same night were on SEPARATE nights. I did not score 2 girls in a single night, if that is what made you question the post.

Mixx

The whole post kind of throw me off to be honest, I wasn't expecting that you'd actually worn lifts and had success with them.

What is your normal height and which country did you try this in?

Messages In This Thread