rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Gang-Beating goes Viral

Quote: (01-17-2012 11:16 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

There comes a time, when you are getting beat, and YOU MUST SWING BACK. No matter how much fear you have inside, taking punches and kicks to the face cannot be any worse than knocking some teeth out even if you break one jaw, others will become afraid as they see you fight back.

I did not see any guns or knives being waved around, so I would started to knock some teeth out.

You cannot flight, so you must fight!

Shit has not changed since I was in High School. I can remember shit like this happening to me as if it was yesterday. I was that chinese kid being attacked by the 20+ latin kings on a weekly basis. And the latin kings came after me with bats and chains, not just fists. Difference is, I hit back, and harder with everything I had! If I ws going to die in a hospital from a beatdown, two of these mofos would be in a room next to me in even more critical condition.

Mixx

Yeah, this is awful to watch, but I agree with Mixx 100%.

And honestly, this could have been a million times worse.

(Keep in mind, we have no idea what the back story is here. Who knows, maybe the cat stole something, or hit someones Mom. Just playing Devils Advocate).

This kid was straight up lucky (well, sort of).

And I am not just talking sh*t, I have been on the receiving end of some 3 on 1 beatdowns in my life.

And some 20 on 4 beat downs.

You have two choices 1) Flight or 2) Fight.

Messages In This Thread