rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

Quote: (01-17-2012 05:57 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

For all of our complaining (and I'm guilty of it myself), we really have it quite good

For casual sex, yes, for relationships our parents had, no. The interesting part is that all the casual relationships make it harder for everyone to get into real relationships. Overall great points.

Exactly. When I was in high school most girls had lost their virginity by the time they were 14 or 15. It was un-heard of even for girls from religious families to not have been fucked by a couple guys by the time they graduated. And I went to a large public school of a couple thousand, so I had a diverse group to observe.

College just expands upon that. The few girls who have good self esteem and a tight moral code are chipped away at slowly. For one, if their attractive, they know they must play the social game or be ostracized. There's nothing that a female hates more than not being accepted, not having attention, not being a part of some kind of group. Doing this usually means going out every Fri/Sat at a minimum, drinking regularly, probably joining a sorority.. within a year or two she's slept with around 4 or 5 guys (that's a conservative average estimate).

Add on top of this the fact that college teaches nihilism as the main philosophy/world view. We're taught that everything is situational, right and wrong is all based on context. This is not some abstract shit I'm talking about. This is legitimately what we're taught during our first year (at some schools first two years) of required general studies courses. And all of this is in addition to four years of high school where we are forced to read books like The Scarlet Letter and about 10 different holocaust novels that make you want to shoot yourself.

Academia is so obsessed with political correctness and this ridiculous vision of pseudo equality that we're not taught to be individuals with individual beliefs. Those who are different and have unconventional convictions (good or bad) are shit on. Based on all this, the trend of American girls becoming sluttier and sluttier is going to continue well into the future. It's not just the social education that does it, it's the actual 'academic education.'

I have to admit though, for me this is great. I don't care how many guys a girl has slept with as long as she doesn't have herpes/aids/serious std's. I never planned on getting married after seeing what happened to basically every single one of my uncles and quite a few family friends. But really I never had a choice either way, which I guess is kind of sad.

Messages In This Thread