rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nigeria

Nigeria

Quote: (01-17-2012 01:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2012 01:15 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Any intel on how the internet cafe scams shake out? Did you visit? Are they making money at it? I respect their drive to make cash there

I went into a cafe to check my mail but I didn't see anyone sending any email. They were just doing their work, homework, surfing, listening to music. However, bear in mind that it is a hugely populated rich country and there are many many ways to make money besides shaking Westerners down from bank info details. I mentioned the reputation that Nigeria has here for that shyt to some locals and they looked at me confusion.

"Do people actually fall for those stupid emails?", was their response.
We do fall for them. I watched it. One of my friends got burned good but he wouldn't listen to me. I watched it unfold it was great. And another as well with a fake check deal. They wouldn't waste the time if it didn't work
Sometimes. I think Chris Hanson did a show on it.

They email me when I troll for ass on Craigslist everytime and pull the same shit on Badoo nonstop. The use the same pics that some of the dudes here post as girls that they bang.

Messages In This Thread