rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

My $.02

Vegas isn't really representative of the US. Vegas is like another world in its own right.

Regarding Colombia - the consensus on this board is that Colombia is actually one of the more difficult countries, at least until you are socially connected. Guys are just more interested in that country because the women are so hot.

I agree that America is pretty easy. I mean I've been staying in most nights because of the weather and working a ton on my biz, but I still have 3 college aged fb's and a couple on deck. Like my level of effort is tiny compared to how much time I'd spend socializing in other bigger cities, and I'm still doing pretty well.

A big factor is the size of the city. NYC is the easiest (not counting Vegas for reason I stated above). Chicago a close second. Miami a little tougher. Orlando, tougher. San Diego - super easy, depending on logistics. Same with Austin.

But go to Dayton, Ohio, or Naperville, IL, or some other smaller city/town and you might have trouble cold approaching if you don't know anyone.

Possible reasons for this:

1. single women flock to major cities. more women are graduating college than men. women outnumber men by a significant margin in NYC and Chicago, and I'm assuming LA although not sure.

2. it's socially acceptable for women to be single and play the field now. sex and the city culture. women are getting dick from 3-4 guys, and focusing on their careers.

3. Cold approaches are more common place and acceptable. In NYC women were rarely SHOCKED when I'd walk right up to them and tell them they were pretty. Surprised, happy, but not SHOCKED. It was within their reality.

Smaller towns, cold approaching is way out of a girls reality. I've had to tone my directness WAY down since moving back to a smaller midwest city.

I honestly don't see how the US could be easier than the Philipines, South Korea, Thailand, Brazil, DR, Cuba, or Eastern Europe. I must admit I'm basing this on what I've read here, and what guys have told me after coming back - guys I've personally known who went to all of those places and said it was insanely easy. Exotic factor was definitely an advantage for them.

To me, easy means how much bullshit do I have to deal with. Approaching and engaging is not an issue. Girls in the US are on the D pretty consistently. I don't have a fear of approaching, so going up to a girl in Brazil would be the same as here - I just walk up and say something nice or funny. Same thing anywhere.

The difference in America is the shitty attitude, weird insecure game-planning, and pretending to not want sex.

If you DONT know what you're doing with women - you fall for shit tests, you listen to their words rather than their actions, and you don't know how to take a strong lead - America is fucking hard. If you are on the other side of the tunnel and you understand how women think, dealing with the bullshit becomes pretty easy.

But the bullshit IS STILL THERE. I think that's what annoys guys. They can deal with it, but after awhile it just gets old, and it'd be nice to have a sexy Brazilian girl jump on your dick without any games.

Messages In This Thread