rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

America: The Easiest Place To Swoop Girls

Quote: (01-15-2012 07:12 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

America might very well be the easiest place in the world to get laid -- if you have what the American female is looking for. Status, power or money.

Good looks, good body, an interesting life.

Guys play video games, eat Cheetos, don't lift, and then blame "entitled american princesses" when they can't get laid.

One guy posted, "I'm fat. How do I run game?" WTF? Don't be fat!

or guys live mediocre lives, managing a T-Mobile store or something. Then they wonder why hot girls don't flock to them?

Biggest problem with American men - or should I say boys? Entitlement complex.

Guys who are taking care of their bodies, looking nice, travelling, making some money...You don't hear them complaining as much.

Maybe D.C. is bad, but my friends in LA, Vegas, SD, NYC...None of them are bitching like the "alpha males" complain.

Give me screen cap of bank account, picture of how a guy leaves the house dressed, five minutes talking to the guy...I'll tell you what needs fixed.

And guys can say American women are materialistic. So are foreign women. The ONLY difference is foreign women have a lower standard of living, and thus their materialism is a magnitude lower than American women. But it's a different in degree rather than kind.

Messages In This Thread