rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

manizales, colombia

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 04:21 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2012 03:49 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Were you being sarcastic

It is with a heavy heart that I must answer this truthfully. No.

I have met guys in America that do not even know what a passport looks like! I also have met guys (not many) that have confessed to me to be Virgins at the age of 25 in America! Seriously!

There are guys on this very forum that have gone on huge dry spells of 6+ months and come here for help.

Quote: (01-15-2012 03:49 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

because I don't understand how a man, especially in this day and age, could go that long without sex unless they wanted to.

We can hijack this thread easily with this topic, I certainly cannot think of going without sex for more than 2 months before I am on a plane back to Colombia to get my EMERGENCY FUCK!

However, you'd be surprised how many guys in North America go months without sex (not by choice either) because they have not found the tree of knowledge yet. You'll see them walking around malls, carrying shopping bags, purses, women's shoes, and usually staring at the floor as their "girl" orders them to massage her feet from all the shoes she has tried on that day that he bought for her.

Mixx

Man, that's wild bro. I won't say anything further because this thread could easily get hijacked, and I don't want to deflect attention away from Manizales. All I got to say to anyone reading this who is under that kind of dry spell, WAKE UP! Even in the US man, you shouldn't have a problem getting laid. If anything, resort to online game. Do something. You shouldn't be worried about quality if you're not actually getting laid. Smash as many 5 and 6s as you need to before you realize that you shouldn't be undergoing a dry spell. Only then can you escalate to higher level chicks. But you have to keep fucking. Period.

Also, definitely save up cash and try to take a trip overseas ASAP. I mean this for the cats who live in the US. I recommend going to a Latin American country, particularly Colombia or Brazil. Only then will you understand what a feminine woman is supposed to be like.

Certain places in Eastern Europe might offer something similar, though I haven't been. Latin America is closer anyway. Plus, learning Spanish is important. Latinos are the fastest growing group of Americans. It only helps to learn more about them.

Ok, back to Manizales, this would be a good foray if you've already got your Spanish down to a conversational level, and I mean beyond answering questions with just the words "si" or "claro." I think once you've been comfortable in places like Manizales, you'll be in a good space to explore the "hidden gems" that Mixx is probably keeping to himself haha. There's lots of little towns across Colombia where you can find women beyond the "big four" (Cali, Cartagena, Bogota, and Medellin). There's also places like Popayan, Armenia, etc.

If you really want to get into learning Spanish, Colombia is probably your best bet anyway. They have the most neutral accent. Plus, the people are fun and the women are some of the best in the world. Everyone in Latin America dreams about Colombian women. It's a win-win across the board IMO.

Messages In This Thread