rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Ever Lose Their Passport?

Anyone Ever Lose Their Passport?

This is the closest thread to the questions I have, although my passport expired rather than me losing it. I just booked a flight that leaves a little over a month from now. Basically someone gave me a dirt cheap AirBandB type rental which will quadruple in price the day after I leave. My passport expired earlier this year and I never renewed it. I read everything online regarding passport renewal and although I understand most of it I am still unclear on one or two things. I have my old passport, my driver's license, a two-sided copy of my driver's license, the completed forms, and I am getting the picture taken over the weekend. I will also pay all necessary fees for expedited service and am taking everything to a post office on monday, so basically a borderline retarded D.C. area person can assist me. How long should this take and will there be any potential problems as far as getting a new passport?

Messages In This Thread