rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Documentary on Irish Rape Culture

Documentary on Irish Rape Culture

To be honest, I didn't watch it lastnight, I only heard about it when I read the reactions on social media this morning and was then compelled to watch it.

The general consensuses from the (mostly female) social media reaction was that Irish males live in a society that endorses rape culture and this documentary should be shown in schools to pubescent boys to teach them right from wrong. Apparently we are on the cusp of a rape epidemic in Ireland which is conveniently just swept under the carpet. It's was the most rhetoric and condescending crap I've ever read! One feminist blogger and journalist even chimed in with this gem; "Tbh I HATE this idea that men need to consider a woman as being THEIRS - their mother, daughter, wife - to view her as human. #AskingForIt"

On the flipside, I agree with the cases of convicted rapists serving very little time, that is obviously a totally travesty of justice, but I was just angered at the unashamedly feminist angle and tone of the piece and the down right defamation of the Irish male at the hands of Irish females (nothing new there though).

Also, absolutely no mention of male rape statistics, but then again that would go directly against their agenda wouldn't it?

Messages In This Thread