rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

As many of you guys know, I've been living in Hawaii for nearly 5 months now and blah blah.

And I'm finally starting to grasp the depth of you guys's revolt over these girls.

It is with compassionate grief that I say you guys have it really rough.

Even the bitchiest of bitches back home in Brazil would never treat me the way I've been treated here. I can actually "feel" these girls' aggressiveness, their deeply disturbed natures, their resenftulness and their spoilt demeanors. An honest, open, mature human interaction as it is seems impossible.

I remember reading all of Roosh's post on American women and what nots, but I always was a bit suspicious of it. "All American girls can't be like that."

I am gradually realising that the "corrupted American girl" is more the rule than the exception. And there are powerful institutions that back up, encourage and help perpatuate this deep cultural crisis.

What went wrong, America?

Why such a nation with beautiful cultural heritage (just think of the hippies, the beats, rock and roll...) degrade to such point?

Messages In This Thread