rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

this topic is relevant to me - I went out dolo the other night in my mid sized college town and got in a cab-van at end of the night. It's one of those vans that takes on like 3-4 different groups and charges 4 bucks per group/destination.

anyways, it's just me. kind of a wack night - couple numbers, no pulls. I'm sitting there with the sliding door open while these two idiot college girls are bullshitting, talking on their phones, telling the driver to hold on, stumbling, laughing, being morons. Meanwhile it's fucking cold.

So I keep my mouth shut and they finally get in. That's when the madness starts. They are both loud as shit, bouncing around, talking gibberish, shouting out the window. The cab driver is this small beta looking indian dude and he's timidly trying to get them to chill out.

One is sitting next to me, but it's the one up front in the passenger seat that's acting super crazy. She starts talking shit about how all guys are stupid and don't know how to "step to a girl" etc.

So I'm kinda drunk and just not having any of this, so I'm like

"Yo. Do you know how to cook? just curious."
She's like "huh"
"Yea I didn't think so. You're a useless american white girl with no life skills and no body. Shut the fuck up so I can get home in peace."

That set it off. Both get all riled up, so I just start laughing and telling them they look like monkeys, and that's why every guy in the USA talks about moving to Brazil or anywhere but here lol.

Anyways, her friend sticks her hand real close to my face as if to put it over my mouth and she's like "ok ok let's just stop talking."

"Put your fucking hand down you little monkey. I dare you to put it near my face again. Go sit in the backseat you smell like salty vagina and perfume."

So that started it up again, and the taxi driver is like "Bro don't you like pussy man? What's the deal. Don't talk to girls that way."

I immediately thought of this forum and got disgusted with him, as you guys would have. So I'm like

"Stop the fucking car. You make me sick. These girls aren't gonna fuck you. You're pathetic."

He stops the car. Now I forgot to mention I have a half eaten burrito I've been working on this entire time, spilling with rice, beans, sauce, all types of good stuff.

So as I open the sliding door to get out, I aim and fling the burrito open-faced at the girls face in the front seat. NAILS HER.

I start cracking up, get out, and call another cab.

I've always been that guy to look at myself first and say "How could I have done better?" But at this point I've had so many bad chicks on my dick, cooking for me, blowing me, treating me like a king, that I've finally accepted I'm pretty fucking awesome and deserve to be treated with respect by women. I've straight up called out several girls in the past couple years, and even though it may get them screeching and jumping around like monkeys, it feels really good to speak from the heart and let a bitch know she's out of line. Especially when you know every other guy is thinking the same thing.

Messages In This Thread