rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio Trip Report

Rio Trip Report

I just read the whole report.

For those who've been following my Hawaii Datasheet, you can tell how life has been tough here in Hawaii for a native from Rio, born and raised in Copa, used to Carioca girls.

I always find it very amusing and funny stories of gringos going crazy on my city... and reading this report made me miss it a lot. Especially the girls and their kissing frenzy.

And yes, Rio is not the easiest place in Brazil to get laid, there are much easier places. And slubu is right on with his remarks on the personalities of the "garotas Cariocas".

I just have to add one minor thing: the international airport is in no way close to Ipanema! I have no idea how you had this impression.

And I also find it amusing that all the night venues you mentioned are places that I don't go, or even consciously avoid. And coming to think of it, I don't usually run into gringos the places I go.

When I get back I'll invest some time looking for and describing some different venues to point out gringos off the beaten path.

But also, I might just start checking the places gringos go, so I might run into some gringas as well...

Oh, one more thing... the "yucca flour" is called "farofa"! My grandma makes great farofa, I quite miss it...

Nice to know you liked the place.

Messages In This Thread