rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody have experience using international airport lockers for important items?

Anybody have experience using international airport lockers for important items?

Greetings fellow travelers

I'll be leaving the states soon to become an expat. It's such a fascinating and exciting time right now for me not knowing what the future holds for me. All the fun, adventure, good and bad times that I'll experience. Don't really have any plans set in stone yet. Just spending the winter months in South America. After that, just take it day by day.

Probably plan my schedule around the weather. May- Sept. eastern Europe. Oct. - Feb. South America and the Caribbean. Mar. - Apr. Asia.

One problem I'm having trouble with is figuring out a home base to keep all my important documents. Birth certificate, last 5 years tax returns, etc..Also, cash I do not want the government to know about.

I'm currently making money off rental properties. This is the money I plan on living off of. Plus, a 20 year pension when I turn 65.

After watching a Jason Bourne movie and the movie The Saint. I noticed that they keep there important items in airport lockers. Thinking maybe have two. One in eastern Europe and one in asia. What do you guys think? Good idea or would you go with safety deposit boxes?

Messages In This Thread