rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romney or Santorum?

Romney or Santorum?

Quote: (01-09-2012 10:03 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2012 08:49 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

@Bengalltigerr

You really give a fuck about gay marriage? Are you super Christian or do you just really hate faggots?

And yea, mainstream Republicans of today are about as conservative as Roosh is feminist.

I don't think you have to hate gay people or be super Christian to conclude there is something not quite right about two dudes getting married and having the right to 'raise' kids. Should really be common sense. We don't seem to know our head from ass anymore.

I agree with you that it's "not quite right", but that's their business, not mine. As for the raising kids thing, yea I don't like the thought of it either, but honestly wouldn't a stable home with gay parents be a hell of a lot better than a fucked up dirtbag white trash home? Now by no means am I gay rights supporter, but I'm not against it either. It doesn't affect me in the least. I just can't believe that people make it a central and important part of their political views. People who do that, like I said, are either super Christian or just like to hate on the queers.

Messages In This Thread