rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Quote: (10-08-2016 01:43 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2016 12:21 PM)Henny Wrote:  

Speaking Russian will help unless you are Turkish, most of the Turkish students speak fluent Russian, not that it does them any good. When was last time you saw a Turk with a top class piece of ass? Never, except when he's paying a lot.

Come to think of it, when is the last time you saw any foreigner with anything above an 8 who wasn't paying big money for it? Never

So if we can bang 7's and some 8's with English, what's the point of learning Russian?

I am a foreigner in Ukraine. I saw a reflection of myself in the mirror with an 8 I am pretty sure. There was even a mirror selfie made.

Quite of few of those in my photo collection. You made me brag dude.

Could well be, the odd exception of course. Myself included.

Though I'm getting on in age a bit, I generally concentrate on the young ones who are half my age, but in the 7 range, but they are young , fresh, and not too bitchy.

Older ones are more expensive, and the slight upgrade in terms of looks not worth it for me, for the long run at least.

Messages In This Thread