rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 months of eharmony for $20 (deal expries in 4 and a half hours)
months of eharmony for (deal expries in 4 and a half hours)
Quote:Quote:

there is a link for $42 for 3 months, about 14$ per month. About as good as it will get. THey will let you extend for one month for $5 at the end.

The major con to me was that most of the women were a little too choosey and I could not get them out on dates even after I got them to agree to actually talk to me.

The level of talent is high, more like tinder(I thought). The women are either looking for relationships or husbands. Get them out and pump and dump as per usual, or put them on rotation if you really like them, I think it's fine to use online game like this when you are already running daygame and/or nightgame, but do not rely on this site for your only source of poon or you will likely be disappointed.

I just signed up for 1 year...they bill you 11 dollars a month in 3 bills, so your first payment is $44. So I paid for 4 months up front. I just used my credit cards "Virtual Account" feature and set it to expire in 2 months. They will attempt to bill me again in 4 months but of course the card will have "expired". I sent out a few "contact requests" (weird as hell....you can send a message and she has to "accept" your request to initiate conversation) but and have had one bite so far. I'll update this thread as I go along, let you guys know if it's worth bothering with eHarmony or not.

Messages In This Thread