rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Asian Girls Like White Guys

Why Asian Girls Like White Guys

Quote: (01-08-2012 03:24 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

Some personal observations.

White guys have been peer-approved while blacks & Latinos have not been. Like all girls, they look for social approval from their peers before they decide to date anyone. Asian chick tend to be the most conformist and least individualistic, more so than blacks and whites. So this need for social approval is high. Even if they're attracted to Latins/blacks, they're more conscious of the disapproval they get from their peers. I'm not saying it's right. In fact, I think it's incredibly lame.

Asian girls have hyper-inflated value in California. Guys in the other states are not as crazy about them. That's not to say a beautiful Asian girl won't get tons of admirers, but you wouldn't have mediocre/ugly Asian girls spouting off shit like that in that video. I bet those girls live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Let me tell you, I've never seen so many Asian girls date up as I have in Northern California.

I agree with everything you said here. The white guys can have them. Just frees up more white girls for the brothas. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread