rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Asian Girls Like White Guys

Why Asian Girls Like White Guys

Hypergamy on full display here.

Interestingly enough, the most demanding, harsh and critical member of this group of females (her first appearance is at 0:35) is the ugliest of the bunch.

The height requirements are interesting as well. They complain that Asian men are too short, and demand taller men. Odd, since they too are Asian women and (I must assume) aren't particularly tall themselves (like their mothers and fathers before them).
Toward the end of the video, one girl sets a 6'0" height requirement. Tough call there (as the cameraman stated), since the average in the USA is only about 5'9" 1/2. A man 6'0" or above is in the 80th percentile in this country, which is one of the taller countries on Earth (outside of Europe, Canada and Australia/NZ, pretty much every population is under 5'8" for male height, with most being at around 5'7" or so). Good luck finding one.

Hypergamy would blind these girls to all of this, of course.

On a side note (and speaking as one of the relatively few black men out there with a generally strong attraction to Asian women), I have always wondered why Asian women weren't a bit more open to Black men in the US. They're about as tall as white men (only half an inch shorter on average in the US) and have no lack of masculinity either. I suppose status (read: black men in the USA are much poorer than others) might really have something to do with this, as does racism.
Too bad.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread