rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Could Choose Two Cities To Live During The Year, Which Two Would You Pick?

If You Could Choose Two Cities To Live During The Year, Which Two Would You Pick?

Quote: (01-07-2012 04:05 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

[quote] (01-07-2012 03:14 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

[quote] (01-07-2012 11:46 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

(01-07-2012, 08:57 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  [quote='thegmanifesto' pid='140037' dateline='1325892521']

Yeah, certain "combos" work well together.
That is why The Miami - Montreal combo seems so air tight.

The worst time of Montreal (winter) is the best time of Miami.

And the worst time of Miami (June, July, Aug, Sept) is the best time in Montreal.

Endless summer of Swooping!

8 months Miami, 4 Months Montreal.

Plus I like that you get in the French swoops and the latina swoops. Hard to beat.

I really think the geographic location is the kicker. Easy to attack other places.

I have finally realized that basing my self out of California for all these years has been self torture for traveling.

G- Don't you think you would get sick of Miami for 8 months though? It's a great city to visit and a nice place to play with some money but it does get old. I dated a girl from there in an LTR and she hates it. I got a homeboy who lives right on South Beach and is dying to leave. Beyond partying, there's really nothing else to do. Cali, on the other hand, has a lot more things besides partying to keep you stimulated, even if it's far. But maybe since you're a west coast guy you might have a different take on the experience of living in Miami. For me, it's just not a thorough city, as in, having important things to do outside of nightlife.

I think Miami is a good place to party hard and drop some cash on a short trip (a week at most).

Weather-wise it's a great combo as you've said.

I guess only time will tell.

I am going to give it a shot, nothing is permanent.

And keep in mind, it is not like I will be there 8 months straight. I anticipate at minimum, 3 months of those spent in South America or Europe. Miami is just a "base".

I am actually a pretty simple cat at heart. If I can go out, swoop some fly girls, make cash, roll to the beach and box, I am happy.

I don't play golf, snowboard or rock climb or some bullsh*t.

Another thing I like about Miami is you can swoop girls from Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela etc. In each South American city, you are getting only the girls from that country.

Not to mention the connections you can meet in Miami. If you spend 8 months there, you have connections all over the world.

I actually like living in a few block radius and locking down a hood, I hate driving and being all over town.

When I am in LA I stay put in my hood. Same when I am in San Diego. I rarely go further than a $15 cab ride.[/quote]

Very good points. I see what you're saying. Miami is an ill place to make attack moves in the Caribbean and Latin America for sure. Great base for hitting up those destinations. NYC and the rest of the east coast is within easy flight time as well.

Very true about the contacts. You can swoop fly latinas from every tribe, and there's mad breaded Europeans and Jewish folks in North Miami Beach.

Definitely worth a shot now that you put it that way. Could be the perfect recipe for the G.

Messages In This Thread