rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Kiev chronicles

The Kiev chronicles

Wanted to share with you guys some of my adventures so far in Kiev. But, figured some others may also have some funny stories as well to add.

Have been in the city for ten days now and it's basically been kinda a cluster fuck. The women here are absolutely beautiful and amazing. Everything that the forum members say about the beauty of the women here is 100 % accurate. When you walk around this city, words can't describe what your seeing. It's almost like a different world. But, wanted to share some funny dates I've been on.

The wacko:

Girl from online invites me to here place on our first date to drink wine and eat pizza. Figured I had this one in the bag. Made sure to bring my boner pills and lots of condoms for the naughtiness that I thought was to come. Sat at her place with her for six hours drinking four bottles of wine and getting so wasted I could barely walk. In that time she was doing gymnastics and Hola hopping in her living room. Falling all over herself drunk. Then she would go from crying about her problems to busting out in laughter. Real nut case. Tried to go for the kiss on three occasions but failed. At one point she walked into the bathroom dropped her pants and procided to take a piss in front of me. But, no kiss on first date. Lol..I staggered home in confusion.

Old lazy eye:

Also met this girl from online. In her pictures you couldn't tell she had a strange semi lazy eye. Sometimes it would be okay and other times you looked at her and it was all over the place.
She was about a six but, had a nice rack. Went on three short coffee/ lunch dates. On our fourth date I finally get her back to my place to drink some wine and watch a movie. After about fifteen minutes of chatting with her I realized that there was no way in hell I could go through with this. I'm trying to get her to leave but, she keeps making comments about staying the night. To make a long story short she ends up puking in my toilet and then had to kick her ass out. Maybe should have asked for a handjob first.

The Stunner:

I was out daygaming one day and approached this beautiful young thing. A solid 8.5 all across the board. Opened her with indirect game. Quickly got her number and procided to setup a date for the following evening. Took her to a place on Khreschatyk street. Near Maiden square. Two hours into the date she starts talking about her boyfriend and how much she's in love with him. After everything I have read about on the forum I knew to keep trying and maybe she's just bluffing. After dinner I get her outside to go for the kiss. Fail..wait acouple minutes and try again. Fail..Says she just wants to be friends.
Well, at least I tried.

The good girl:

Also met this girl during daygame. She was definitely my kinda girl. Twenty five years old. Tall, brunette with nice lips. Went out for sushi later that evening. We spent an hour chatting and having a great time laughing and me telling her all about America. Then the strangest thing happened. It was rather chilly outside. So, after our date I proceeded to put my jacket around her to keep her warm. She let out a shriek and literally ran away. Never heard from her again. Odd??

My experiences at Shooters:

Last Monday or Tuesday I was feeling low and decided to checkout Shooter's bar. Walking in I realized the place was completely dead. Sitting there drinking my beer I started chatting up the female bar tender.

Her: " So, how you making out?"
Me: with what?
Her: " you know, the ladies"
Me: oh, I'm not here for that. I'm here for business.
Her. " Sure, not doing so well are you? "
Me: ............
Her: " All you foreigners come here for same reason. But, never have any luck. " she starts to chuckle. No tip for you tonight bitch.

I staggered home wishing I had went somewhere else.

Messages In This Thread