rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles: Day Game Logistics and Hunting Grounds

Los Angeles: Day Game Logistics and Hunting Grounds

Quote: (01-06-2012 10:34 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Great datasheet,great add to the Forum.+1

I've never been to LA,so let me ask you a newbie question.
How does Looking good /appearance matters in LA?I've always imagined LA as a place like Leblon/Ipanema in Rio, where its almost all about looks and status/money , so competion can be insanely high ; a difficult scenario for the average visitor with no social proof or above-average looks.What do you think?

Looking good helps anywhere in the world!
So try to look and feel your best even if you think you don't have the genes. Girls here usually respond well to good vibes or to someone who "needs help" unless she's a stuck up bitch.

Regarding status and money, no you don't need to be one of Hollywood's "Power Playing Elite" (although that helps with high-maintenance/value/top-tier looking women and below). You can certainly pretend to do that by suiting up and pretend you're a junior agent for ___ agency, but I think it takes too much mental energy to come up and sustain an elaborate lie. Also, there will be girls who're wary of anybody "dropping names" just to gain her favor.

The key thing is going indirect by "going elderly" and casually mentioning some cool things about you a.k.a. "dropping bait," (again, read "Day Bang"). Remember, these are still American women, they're paranoid about or tired of strangers and thirsty guys approaching hoping for a hookup. So it's best to go indirect.

I would highlight your outsider status and comparing experiences between LA and Brazil to see if that generates interest. It's not guaranteed that girls will be impressed but it adds an international twist to the narrative of a "pretty girl helping out a confused outsider."

Messages In This Thread