rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Epiphany

My Epiphany

Quote: (01-05-2012 11:29 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Welcome to The real Miami playboy, and guess what? I've been living in Miami Beach for 15 years - just think of how foolish I see single guys when they tell me they'd kill to live here, and sacrifice their left nut to be around such beautiful women. When I first read of your move to Miami a while back, I felt sorry for you for leaving Colorado thinking this is pussy paradise.....and I told you it would be no-time at all that you'd see Miami for what it is: pretentious, snobby and smoke and mirrors.

Ha! I'm gonna copy your post and send it out to a few guys I know.

Every time I leave Miami and come back eventually, I hate it more!

Miami sucks! Why do I stay? I got way too much family/friends and investments $$$ here that it is a 4 year process for me to permanently leave, but I have 3 years left now - and then I am ex-pattin' to Colombia at the age 40; perfect age as Colombian 18 year old girls kill for 40 year old men to hitch - ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER!

Mixx

You're right mixx, miami is a tough crowd. I only know one kid who doesn't have money or isn't extremely good looking that consistantly pulls in MIA. I work with the guy and most the other guys at work don't like him, most likely because they are jellous, but I always give him mad props and tell him I admire his skills. The kids a natural. I don't know that I'd say Miami sucks in whole, but it definitely sucks for gaming unless you have top notch natural skills, money, or look really good. I feel game here only goes so far. A lot of women won't give you the time of day. I felt like I was on a different planet in CO. It seemed like my game was top notch. It probably wasn't, but it seemed that way coming from miami and how nice the girls were.

In Colorado, I really think letting the B-girls know that you know a bit about their culture helps. In Miami I could see it not working as well, but in CO I feel like they don't stray away from their crowd so much. Usually when I bring up I've been to Brazil girls lighten up while talking to me and get real excited. The BR girls in CO are still very Brazilian and not very americanized for the most part unless it's their second or third season. My friends all agree as well. They say I do much better with the girls because I know Portuguese. I was blowing girls minds out there....

I saw a girl standing in a bad spot, she kept getting ran into in the crowd. I told her to come closer to where I was standing.
I ask her: "You're Brazilian huh?"
She was, so I ask which city she's from.
She says, "You wouldn't know my city."
I ask, "Which one?"
She says, "Vitoria"
I say, "I lived in Jardim Cambori." (neighborhood in Vitoria)

She couldn't believe it. She had to ask a second time what I said and then called me a liar. Then she told me I had her heart. It was just too easy.

But this coming from a true playboy like yourself Mixx makes my decision even that much more firm. Congrats on the retirement! Hope I'm there at your age dude.

Messages In This Thread