rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Italian and Spaniard women, should I try again?

Italian and Spaniard women, should I try again?

So you guys really do seem to know a bit about Europe so I am gonna give ya my story.

Anyways brahs, I am a 22 year old dude. About a summer ago I had the chance of going to Europe with three of my friends (if ya wanna know races I will tell you). Now I didn't have many problems with women there, in fact I managed to sleep with a Swedish, Norwegian, Czech, Bulgarian, and French girl in my time there (we didn't go to Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, or Bulgaria but the countries we stopped in had women from there).

But the thing is I always had an overwhelming love for Mediterranean women. In visiting Spain I did the stupidiest sh*t, tried to flirt with like 6 women in one week, got blown off, laughed off, and two gave me the rude faces. Compared to the other girls I got with, Spanish women were really cold to me.

Italian women? Yes we did go to Italy, flirted with around 6 or so girls there too, one turned into a nasty confrontation with her brother telling me to piss off (he saw me heading towards her direction). To sum it up, it ended in a total disaster!

Italian and Spanish women left me broken hearted and sad. Maybe it is just me but boy are they rough when it comes to rejection.

Problem is I have so much attraction to them. Is it worth it to try again? Any new creative ideas I should come up with that don't involve rape or going to a prostitute there?

All the other European women were cool with me (much nicer to me than American women even) but Italian and spanish women made me [Image: sad.gif]

Messages In This Thread