rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real South American Girls Closer to Home

Real South American Girls Closer to Home

OK Guys,

I love this website, and am extremely excited to get down to South America and start macking the babies all across the continent, but I'm finding this site to be lacking in direction on where to find born-and-bred South American chicks in North America.

I have become completely insane about Argentenian chicks after two ski trips to Colorado over the past two years. There are an infinite number of gorgeous young Argies working the lifts, rental shops, bars, etc. throughout the state.

Without having visited this site, I miraculously pulled out at least 8 of Roosh's 10 recommended moves to score with Argentinian women in Vail last year, and bagged a gorgeous 23 year old snowboarder from Cordoba on day 1.

I just returned from Aspen last week and my head is spinning from all the nations represented. Met chicks from Colombia, Chile, Peru, Brazil, Venezuela, and, of course, mad Argentinians.

Unfortunately, this time around, I made relentless efforts with a beautiful Colombiana to no avail, while my friends were bagging divorced American mothers on a nightly basis.

Anyway - here's the big payoff - if Argentinian girls are what you seek - it's Hunter Bar in Aspen (Argentinian owned, operated, and staffed - Brazilian night every second Sunday through March - insane party), and Whiskey Jacks in Vail (Argentinian night on Sundays during ski season.) The scenery at these events is the best I've seen in my travels.

But, hey - I have yet to go to Cordoba...

Seriously though - where can I find high concentrations of South American girls in North America? I don't want any diluted product - must have completed high school, and even post secondary outside of the US...

Messages In This Thread