rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Improve Immune System, get sick less often?

How to Improve Immune System, get sick less often?

I really want to improve my immune system, and get sick less often, and was wondering what your ideas/regimen/tips are to achieve that goal.

I find my health changes greatly depending on where I am living.

I grew up in the L.A. area, and find my health is worst here. I get colds or allergy/hay fever type colds every 8-10 weeks. Its really frustrating. I was sick in October after several hard party nights, and have been sick this week leading up to NYE as well.

I lived in Chicago for a few years. Ironically, I rarely ever got sick in this blizzard of a town. For the 2 years i was there, probably got 2 minor colds.

I lived in Japan for a year and a half, my last several months there I was perfectly healthy.

I haven't had the flu in over 5-6 years and never get the stomach flu.

So overall I am pretty healthy but want to keep away nagging colds/hay fevers/and the like that are enough to drive down your energy but not keep you down and out.

Ironically, it seems when I work out less, I get colds less often. I really can't explain it. The 2 years I lived in Chi and 1.5 years in Tokyo, I didn't exercise much. Just walking, skipping rope a couple times of week, pushups, and doing daygame was my exercise.

When I am in Cali I tend to work out a lot due to low gym costs but seem to get sick more often. Also when I worked out a lot my first several months in Japan I got sick more often too.

I'm taking multivitamins, fish oil daily. Eating pretty healthy. I have a good solid weight (150-155 lbs) for my height (5'7).

What do you guys do to maintain strong health so u can keep consistently pimping?

Messages In This Thread