rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Damn. She went there.

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-30-2011 11:09 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2011 11:01 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've said this here before and will probably say it many more times. Just tell a girl you're hungry and see how she handles it. That will tell you her entire story right there.

Now women wonder why I don't take them seriously and abuse the shit out of them? That's why. It's 10:30 am here and I could call my mother or any one of my aunts and tell them I'm hungry and do you know what they will say? What do you want sweetie I will make it for you.

Try that shit with the girls you fuck/date and see what happens. When I dump girls I tell them they failed me then usually they come back with either some smart ass answer or they try to improve temporarily but the bottom line is it's just not in their hearts.

The path to your heart is definitely through your stomach el mechanico [Image: lol.gif]

I have to tell my mother to stop bringing me food when she visits. She's been fattening me up for years and pesters me about when I'm getting married.
The funny thing is that she thinks that I want to get married. She's so oldschool hardwired that she can't understand the idea of not wanting to get married. So I went to the DR and she thinks that I have a girlfriend there that I'm going to bring back and refused to help me watch my daughter this week when I wanted to go back. She lied to me and said she was going away so I didn't make plans.

I have showed her game even to the point of hooking up right infront of her. I think I'm going to just tell her that I'm a sex tourist.

Messages In This Thread