rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

This thread brought back some some really good memories, I can't' count how many times my buddies and I all piled into cars and made the 12 hour road trip from Halifax to Montreal just for a good buzz on, they're legendary in that city.

Fucking Peel Pub, I've never seen so much vomit and passed out kids in my life! First time I went there in June 2001, there was a big queue outside, the bouncers would just drag the kids that were waaay to drunk up those concrete steps and toss them outside, only to be replaced by the next piss tank!

All the bars you mentioned are great but they are the more upscale, posh types. I"ll go to them once in awhile (I tend to stay away from Cresent Street, too many English speaking people from other provinces and the States, when I"m in Montreal, I party with the Quebecois, much more fun!)

Montreal isn`t just posh clubs, it also has a huge punk rock and metal scene!!!! If thats you thing, you HAVE TO check out the bar on Ste Catherines called `Foufounes Electriques` which is French for `Electic butt cheeks`, it gets pretty wild there, especially if there`s a live show, Huge mosh pits! Last time I wnet in 2007, you paid $5 to go up stairs and then it was $1 for a bottle of Molson ex!

My absolute favorite pub is called St Sulpice, its on St Denis, looks fairly modest from the street but once you go in, you`ll see theres a big terrace out back, it gets packed in the summer!!

I say it all the time, especially to my fellow Canadians, spend at least one week of your life in Montreal before you die (preferably in the summer), you won`t regret it!!!

Messages In This Thread