rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

Quote: (12-29-2011 11:29 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Hencredible,another great post man.keep it up

If it its possible could you compare Montreal with Latin America(Rio or any other SA spot that you went)in terms of quality,overall attitude of the girls,city vibe ,cockblocking etc?Saw that you really liked both places, so I'm interested to hear the pros and cos of each from you

It's really tough to compare a Northern city like Montreal with Brazilian cities for so many reasons. The cultures and way of life are so different. I would just say I have never been to a place (ever) with the intense concentration of hot chicks that I saw in Montreal. St. Laurent on a Friday or Saturday night is utterly ridiculous. You may find similarly hot women in other countries and cities, for sure, but Montreal is amazing for its level of quality and consistency compared to most other places.

As for attitude, there's a big difference between the women of Montreal and those from Brazil. Though both are feminine, MTL women are more independent (if that makes sense). In fact, the feminism movement in Quebec during the 1970s is said to be only second to Scandinavia in terms of impact. Quebec (province) is said to be one of the most advanced places for women in terms of equality and independence. With that being said, women in Montreal are very open to approaches, but unlike Brazil, they are more proactive in letting you know if they want you. They will volunteer their number and even initiate contact in some instances. They will also buy drinks for you or at least themselves and treat you to dinner.

Askmen.com placed both Montreal and Rio in its top 10 cities with beautiful women list: http://www.askmen.com/top_10/travel/top-...men_8.html

Nightlife in Montreal is better than anything you will find in Brazil IMO. As for women, it's hard to say, but Brazil has beaches and warm weather, which I love. Rio has a very sensual feel as well.

However, unlike Brazil's cities, the quality of life and safety is much higher in Montreal; it's one of the most livable cities in the world.

Another thing I love about Montreal is how affordable it is for such a large city. It's the 7th largest city in North America but is substantially cheaper than cities like Toronto, New York, Rio, SP, and Miami.

I didn't really experience cockblocking except for one time and it was from a guy who was friends with a girl I hooked up with. Me and her had went barhopping and he saw us at a couple of the spots we were at. I thought he was cool since he bought us and some of his friends a round of drinks. But at the next spot, he whispered in the girl's ear that he felt sorry for her after he saw she bought me a drink. He was just a lame hater. Me and her had taken turns buying rounds (remember what I said about women there being independent), and he didn't see that I had bought her a drink earlier. The funny thing was, she confided to me how lame he was in spite of the fact he was her friend! She said he would call her brokenhearted sometimes about how girls he would go on dates with would use him for money or ignore him after he bought them drinks and food. Sounds like a frustrated beta to me. No worries, though. He didn't get in my way. Mission accomplished with that chick!

Messages In This Thread