rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Understanding Peruvian Mind

All the time, i read amazing post from well traveled members and even if I can`t travel abroad for now. I had been visiting cities and many small towns inside Peru and I want to contribute, giving more details of my society.

The thread of VincentVentury relate to White Knights motivate me to adapt his concept to Peruvians. Saying this, I should admit that I belonged to this stupid group for so long. The last point is similar things happen in other Latin countries.

Principal reason of Peruvian White Knights

*The stupid ideas that our own society and media put in Peruvian minds. It means Since we are child, society judge us depending of our skin color and appareance. The reality is all Peruvians are cholos(indigenous), even the white ones have cholo blood. Tell Cholo to the average Peruvian and be sure he or she will be offended. Also our society state that boys should be the providers and give everything to their girls, many of my friends and Peruvian people call me ridiculous because I always have paid things half and half with my girls, especially with the foreigners.
The media only show whites with the perfect life, so as most of Peruvians are not white, we have to get the white status, How?

1. Having a white foreigner as couple, if you have white children with blue/green eyes, it is something super important for many Peruvians, so you will listen the expression “MEJORAR LA RAZA” (improve your race)

2. Becoming rich or famous, when You are a rich Peruvian, girls will see you as White, so we can use the expression “BLANQUEAR”

Consequences of this problem with girl

1. Maybe For white foreigners, Peruvian girls may be easy, but as a dark guy, I should say It is really difficult for us, It doesn´t mean we are super beta; there are tons of Peruvian guys who are not afraid to approach without alcohol. It has been discussed that most of Peruvians are between 3-5`s and just some 6`s or 7`s, almost no 8`s and the worst is that even the ugly or just average peruanas receive attention from the beta orbiters who invest money and time in them. In the clubs, guys who only earn between $200 to $400 per month,buying bottle of more than $60 to average girls, 5`s who pust bikini photos and getting 300 likes and tons of beta comments by facebook.

These cause even ugly girls have high attitude against non whites. 4 or 5`s girls acting as 7`s. They think they deserve a handsome light skinned man with money.

Solution

•Stop to believe We(Peruvians) are less than whites and appreciate us more, have our shit together and don`t put girls in a pedestal.
•Travel and discover new places, Peruvians are conformism with their reality and they don´t know anything about the world, they still think that only white boys deserve white girls and all white girls are racist with non whites.

Conclusion

Many RVF members say Foreigners destroyed old pussy paradises, well peruanos are destroying their own country, by the way I am glad for foreigners can still have a good time here and thanks for the community to give me resources and get what I want.

Messages In This Thread