rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Even nerdy dudes are tired of masculine American girls

Even nerdy dudes are tired of masculine American girls

Quote: (12-26-2011 03:49 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

She has great hair, a decent body from what I can, but a rather average face. I've noticed that white guys, particularly the nerdy ones over-rate Asian women. Basically *any* Asian women is hot to them. Some of my Chinese co-workers always chuckle about this, and I don't think it's sour grapes because they have some wives/GFs that are actually quite good looking. The girl in the article is cute but that's it.

BTW: I love these Date Lab posts. I wonder, do any other major newspapers have a similar feature?

Gaming Asian girls is simple. In two words: "Be white."

Quote:Quote:

Taste in music is REALLY important to me.

Is it just me, or do only betas care this much? I get this sense that betas are so insecure about themselves and needy that they want a girl who mirrors them in every way, so they can be best fwends foweverrrrr!!! Personally, as long as she's not a juggalo, her tastes in music aren't a big deal to me.

In general, I think girls and people generally go into dating totally the wrong way. As soon as they've committed to going on a date, they feel this great pressure to make it work. You're told to overlook the other person's flaws or mismatches, and like them regardless. Girls are way better off going on more dates instead of going on a few and "trying to make it work." Absent sex, there are plenty of cute girls who I just wouldn't enjoy as company.

Speed dating, in theory if not reality, is a great idea. The biggest flaw is its paucity of quality.

Messages In This Thread