rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jamaica: gyals N tings

Jamaica: gyals N tings

Quote: (12-25-2011 02:56 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Funny to hear that Jamaican girls are conservative. After seeing this "daggering" party clip I'd think they'd be the biggest freaks on the planet.

I saw way worse in Kingston clubs Paddy royal and Pablos. They are strip/lap dance places but in Paddy royal there are "normal" girls too. Lots of lesbians banging the fuck out of each other.

Paddy royal is not in a safe street, take taxis.

Overall i thought Kingston nightlife was boring. I went to quad on friday night, it was half empty and a giant sausage fest. The hot girls were definitly gold diggers. On saturday night i went to Club fiction which was even worse. A club almost empty at 2.30.

On thursday i went to a street party close to my hostel (forgot the parties name but its every thursday). No one was dancing, guys and girls were just standing around doing nothing. It was about 80 % guys and most of them were stoned as fuck but got angry when you looked at the girls.

No Jamaican flag for me.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread