rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

Just be sure you are not using the "I hate all women they are all whores" way of thinking as an excuse to not actually go out there and get some. Don't lie to yourself.

AND just some considerations, not saying that I am right about it but...

What you might be going through is a fase on the whole process of this "inner game" change.

When men are grown to pedestalize women (by projecting mommy issues and generalizing things about the opposite sex) part of the process of growing out of this narrow dualism it to go to the opposite pole: instead of putting women in the pedestal making them seem BIG and out of proportion, now "they are all whores". The flip side of the same coin... and part of the overall process.

Eventually you are to grow out of this dualistic way of being an instead of seeing them either as this "big" pedestalized enitity or the opposite pole of "dirty whore/slut" you'll go past such generalizations and -projections- and instead see the woman/girl for what she is. Instead of WOMAN you'll see Joanna, Maria, Sandra... etc.

The main thing now, I'd say, is to keep gaming them, no excuses. Don't see it as something "big". Just chase that pussy, see it as a hobby or as a fun thing you do, don't put so much "weight" on it. Eventually you might find that you are actually having joyful experiences with a decent girl (after some toiling around) that might not fit into this generalizing scheme that you've created.

I can relate to what is going on with you, I myself wrote some bitter posts here myself in the past.

Happy hunting.

Messages In This Thread