rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moscow Data Sheet

Moscow Data Sheet

Quote: (12-19-2011 12:31 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Russian speaking Ukrainian pal told me that racism is considerably less outside of Moscow, and that if you're worried about race issues Ukraine has none of that. Make of that what you will. St Petersburg is considerably cheaper and if there's less racism it makes more sense to go there than Moscow.

I've been to both Ukraine and Russia (I'm currently in Kiev). I really think both exotic appeal and racism are overstated in 90% of the world, but I would say it is understated in these places.

Ukraine is better than Russia. Bigger cities are better than smaller. And being in the south (Odessa, for example) is better than being in north (St.Petersburg, for example).

I don't discourage anyone from coming, but just understand the BS here is real. The vibe can really suck. I both love and hate these places. Many times, the pussy is not worth it (you heard me, sometimes even Russian pussy isn't worth the BS).

White boys - enjoy away though!

Messages In This Thread