rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Logical Reasons Not To Marry
Logical Reasons Not To Marry
Vacanceir Permenant -

Thank you for posting this.

Quote:Quote:

This is a very interesting article I found on happierabroad.com
Link: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1215

Try clicking on the original link. The original article was deleted from the forum, so you just preserved these insights.

Timteo:

Quote:Quote:

I hear you, but for men that really want children, I think you need that time where you wake up and go to sleep under the same roof as your kids.

I think, as the decades roll on, a harsh reality will become apparent: if you want to guarantee a stable upbringing for your kids, you need to figure out how to do it as a single father. Otherwise there will always be the threat of divorce, and losing custody of your children.

You might say, "But the kids need a mother!!!"

All bullshit. A good father can do everything a mother can and more. Being a single father is a lot of work, but if you want kids it will be worth it. Hire a nanny to help out.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread