rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Logical Reasons Not To Marry
Logical Reasons Not To Marry
Quote: (12-18-2011 05:42 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I tell guys all the time that the ONLY reason to marry is if you want to be a father. Sure, you could do that without marriage, but I think kids should have a shot at growing up within a nuclear family. In the end, your kid/kids will be the only positive thing you can look back on. There's really no other benefit to marriage.
Funny you may think that but, I had to ditch my daughters mother because she needed a stable household to grow up in. Mom present= unstable and retarded.

Let me add here the demise of my two best childhood friends even though one of them reads this forum he can defend himself if he chooses..

One dude married his HS girlfriend and is now living in his moms basement while he makes the payments on his million dollar house that he doesn't live in.

The other married a girl he found at work. He went into this knowing what her rules and standards were and hid his real self. He's atheist but has to go to church. He has to hide the fact that he texts me once in a while. He loves weed but even on a camping trip when her friends sparked one up he wasn't allowed to take a poke. He's not allowed to have a facebook. I asked him..Hey hows it going? Money right? He told me his wife is doing awesome but he's broke. He pays the bills and she keeps and saves her cash. I can write these stories for days.

Funny thing is when I was in Highschool I would bang milfs and all kinds of other sluts and these dudes thought I was fucked up...I do get the phone call or email once in a while saying oww I get it now..what the fuck was I thinking but then they turn around and do the same shit again with a different bitch.

Remember that guys my age were programmed for marriage. The dude who works for me can't even talk about even going on one date without marriage coming up. He can't get the concept of just banging random girls no matter how hard I force it on him.

When I was a teenager I worked for these two guys that were married. They were both worth a mill or more and would work from 6am to 6pm everyday while their wives just cruised around in Benz's or stayed home.
Everytime one of those bitches would call either guy would be throwing hammers and shit right after ten times a day. They said Don't you dare ever, ever get married. One of the guys was the kind of person that if he told you something he was right everytime so I would take what he said very seriously....

Today I was looking at the mens pof profiles in my area to see what kind of stuff they were writing....Know what I noticed? They are starting to list how well the cook and clean. Great.....Dumbasses. Make a great husband will you? Good for you.

Messages In This Thread