rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Death

Death

Quote: (12-14-2011 05:30 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2011 04:33 PM)houston Wrote:  

After watching Enter The Void, I started thinking about what happens when its your time. I looked up some theories, took a few trips to the library going through books and had a nice conversation with a good associate over a fat joint.

I've never been a religious person so I don't know if I believe that there's a heaven and hell. Maybe there is. Maybe our life is one long dream and we wake up to something else when we die...or maybe it ends up like a never ending dream once your heart stops. I just think its interesting to think about this shit. Some people even believe psychadelics were put on Earth to help us get closer to someone or something else. Sounds stupid but if you've ever tripped, it doesn't sound to crazy. What do y'all think happens when your life stops?

How was the movie? I heard it did a good job of capturing the debauchery of Tokyo's Kabuki-cho.
I liked it. It stretches out at the end but it's good.

This book looks interesting. Anyone ever researched reincarnation?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0...eathcom-20

Messages In This Thread