rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian women in America double edged Sword

Indian women in America double edged Sword

I know plenty of Indian-American chicks who slut around with brown doods. In fact, I think it's easier to bang them if you are brown than white. Lots of these girls only have brown friends, they want to marry a brown guy and they don't like white guys. Sure, some who grew up in white state like Idaho are more use to whites but I find that compared to Asian girls, Indian girls prefer their own kind. The ones who I know prefer white guys are either the uglier ones who get ignored by successful Indian guys, of the super hot ones who grew up around whites and think they are better than their own race.

I'll give a couple examples of Indian sluts from my own experience. One was a slut I met in a Vegas club. I went back to her hotel but all she would let me do is make out. She lived close to my town so I saw her the next weekend. Went back to her place and banged that night after she put up a little resistance in order to pretend she wasnt a slut. In bed she was a MEGA slut, she even wanted me to cum on her face.

Another was in a club in my town, met some Indian chick visiting from the other coast. Hung out with her, made out a lot, and finally at the end of the night banged her at my place. She also was a mega slut in bed.

Trust me, this shit can happen. These girls are basically American. They look Indian but they are exposed to all this American feminazi bullshit. They may not be sluts at age 16 cause they grow up in repressed households but once they hit 18 and get exposed to the real world they just become mega sluts. The only difference is that maybe they care a little more about pretending not to be sluts, i.e. if you get back to their place they may pretend they don't want sex but they just want you to be persistent and then you'll get it.

Messages In This Thread