rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help needed on roadtrip plan San Fran - Miami

Help needed on roadtrip plan San Fran - Miami

I'll be taking this one month roadtrip across the US with my old man starting in San Fran and ending in Miami, from around the 20th of Jan to the 20th of Feb.

As there are plenty of Americans here, I thought it would be nice to ask for some tips and help.

It will be winter, and that is a special concern of mine, as I am not used to the cold. As such, I intend to take a route closer to the south, where I guess will be less cold.

A rough plan would be: (California) San Fran -> L.A. -> (Arizona) Flagstaff (with some detours to the Grand Canyon) -> (New Mexico) Albuquerque -> Roswell (my dad wants to check the aliens...) -> (Texas) Dallas -> Houston -> (Louisiana) New Orleans -> (Florida, not sure which places to go) -> Miami

Not sure if I'll be doing it by Greyhound bus or renting a car. I am not sure also if it will be too cold and what are some good places to visit on the way.

Are there any places that I absolutely must see? Any places to avoid? Will the weather be harsh? Any cautions?

Thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread