rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women in Chile

Women in Chile

They are a lot more indigienous looking than the babes in Argentina and of course not as attractive. I lived in Mendoza Argentina for 2 years and it is just like roosh describes in his book a Dead Bat In Paraguay. The main drag looks a like a model runway. Now I live in Vina del mar and plan on staying about 6 more months. ( I am a white gringo btw) and on the whole I like it a lot better. The chileanas are much more open to gringos and it works in your favor to be a gringo here. In Mendoza that might have been the case with a select few but overall it almost seemed to have a negative effect. For example now when I go out in Vina I am pissed if I dont pull from a club. In mendoza I never had one 1 night stand in all my 2 years there. There definently are hot girls in chile just not as much as Argentina. The US looks pretty bad as well when you pit them up against Argentina in terms quantity and quality of hotties.

Messages In This Thread