rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where would you go for *1 YEAR*?

Where would you go for *1 YEAR*?

Quote: (11-01-2011 08:35 AM)timmy21 Wrote:  

I live in east Ukraine, and I think Ukraine would be your best option, you should strongly consider moving to a small community, say around 100 to 200,000 inhabitants, in these smaller towns you'll find some nice clubs, parks, colleges, bazars, nice cozy cafes, and lots and lots of good looking girls just dying to meet a nice guy, you know the language, you can get involved in the community, attend community events, holidays are happening all the time, find a group of friends, you'll always have something to do, and also you'll find that the people are friendlier in the smaller towns, keep in mind if you plan to stay a year you will need a visa, you mention you would like to teach English, so I am guessing you'll seek a work visa, in Ukraine these types of visas are very difficult to obtain, you may want to consider a student visa, simply pay your student fees, attend class, get good marks, and you're set. Most certainly rule out Transnistria, laws are non existent there,

Any specific recommendations for such nice, smaller towns in east Ukraine?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread