rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swingers club

Swingers club

I know these kinds of clubs are popular all over the world. Generally, it's couples, and another couple will approach if they think you're attractive and you essentially mate-swap. Other spots are more of a free-for-all where singles can go and simply see what they can get into. Or you can take your girl and fuck her, while others watch.

Years ago "Real Sex" on HBO featured one of these spots in Paris, where it's a restaurant, but after dinner you can go to another part of the spot and have group sex. There's a show running right now on Cinemax late on Fridays I think that focuses on these kinds of clubs in Rio, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Prague, Japan, Spain and a couple other European cities. Most were couples oriented, but others were singles. In one city, it's a once-a-month floating party. Once you're in the "club," you get the location the day of. I know here in NYC there are dungeon-type spots where you can get into freaky S&M type shit. Years ago I worked with a dude that was into that dom/sub culture, and he had a bitch that he ordered to do all kinds of shit like wearing a dog collar. He peed on her took, then he'd run her a bath and clean her up and pamper her. It's a weird subculture, but some folks are into it. He told me about one sex club he went to where in one room a dude took his girl, and then watched her blow a bunch of dudes all at once and they all jerked off on her face while she crawled around on her knees in a dog collar and leash.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread