rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia diaries

The Colombia diaries

Quote: (04-15-2016 05:33 AM)vbezemer Wrote:  

Hi,

I read a lot of great datasheets and topics on Colombia. I haven’t seen a typical ‘travelling around holiday’-one though. Since I’m doing this, I’ll write down my stories. Hopefully it will be of value to the community and if not, at least I get to have a diary 
Also, If anyone wants to meet up, PM me!
----
About me:
Dutch, 34 year old (though girls give me 27). Tall, blonde, blue eyes.
Been in the game for 3 years. Doing good (not great), but once I’m in set I’m pretty solid.
I speak no Spanish at all.
I prefer dark skinned woman. Gotta have curves.

---
I will spend 25 days in Colombia. Travelling from Bogota to the North, Medellin, Cali and back to Bogota. I will be doing tourist things, but some gaming on the side.

--
Pre holiday:
- read a lot of topics here.
- set up a profile on Colombian Cupid. Got a lot of conversations and whatsapp follow ups going.
In every city I have a solid contact now.

---
Bogota:

Day 1
A 26 yo Cupid girl wanted to pick me up from the airport. I declined. She was already to taken away with me for some reason, and that doesn’t feel good. I also didn’t want to get “stuck”on the firs day already.
Arrived at my hotel in Candelaria. This neighbourhood (carrera 8) is a shit hole. This city is spread…
Got in touch with another Cupid. 22 year old. On whatsapp agreed to meet in Zona Rosa.
Got there (18P taxi – drivers try to foul me with wrong return cash)
The 22 yo was hot! Better than her pics. Dark hair, white skin, tall, great ass. Kinda Russian looking.

She liked to learn English and with a translator app we got the convo going. During drinks we hit it off, touched her legs, etc. At 21:30 she had to go home. We held hands walking to taxi, but when I went in for the kiss she gave me her cheek. We agreed to meet tomorrow. Back home, got a reply on whatsapp, but when I asked to confirm the meeting tomorrow I do not get a response….

Day 2:
Already agreed to meet my 26 yo at 9am. She’s going to show me around and I can probably bang her in my hotel. Ideally I like to see the 22 yo in the evening though…
Will report back.
Ok guys, I'm going on holiday fucking bitches will be secondary.
Day 1 : Tried to fuck a girl from Tinder, tried to fuck a girl from cupid.
Day 2: Tried to bang another girl
Looooooll that's way different than all the diaries here, thank you dude [Image: tongue.gif].

Messages In This Thread