rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo trip to the US- any advice fellas?

Solo trip to the US- any advice fellas?

I'm planning a month-long (possibly longer) trip to the US at some point in the next 12 months. I'm just wondering if you guys could give me some advice for where to go. I don't know why, but recently I've been really pining for a US trip. Perhaps it's due to Trump, or a sense of 'Americana' as I'm currently learning how to ride a motorcycle and Harley Davidson has been in mind...the frontier, freedom etc. Those ideas have a certain, almost magical, quality. Especially compared to working in an office.

I don't want to go to somewhere like NY or LA, as I'd like my status as an Englishman/Brit/European to be somewhat of an anomaly. There was a recent VICE story about a group of English lads going to university towns and having an amazing time, however I'm closer to early 30s than early 20s so suspect I might stand out like a sore thumb if I were to rock up at some frat party!

I was thinking Dallas as have family friends who have a house there. However, I've read it's quite liberal for a Texan city and I want to experience some southern conservative girls [Image: smile.gif]

I know it's a pretty daft question as the US is huge. However, some quick tips would be awesome. I'm aware that I may want to experience a US that perhaps doesn't exist anymore outside of 80s movies and so on.

I know Roosh went to Sioux Falls and a few other places, but they seem a bit too small to spend longer than a few days. I was kinda toying with somewhere in Alabama or the non-touristy parts of Florida. But states like Georgia really appeal also.

I've got a couple of other questions such as accommodation, transport etc but I'll see where you guys suggest before asking. Cheers!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread