rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Totem Pole of Race Attractiveness, Indian male question.

Totem Pole of Race Attractiveness, Indian male question.

Quote: (12-10-2011 03:31 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2011 02:48 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I am starting to really wonder about Indian guys and what the fuck the problem is. Again last night I'm talking with a girl and another one epic cockblocked me. Calling me a liar and almost yelling at me for talking to a girl sitting near him that he didn't even know.

Now this is the third time and also about the only three times I've even been around one of the dudes.

Would somebody please explain to me Why this is happening? I just don't get it and it's getting old now

I don't even hang out with most Indian guys at all, unless they have proven to me they're cool! Only a small minority are cool, and we tend to group together. Ask the other Indian guys on here, cool Indian men's worst enemies are the FOB Indian guys.

Of course most Indian guys can't get lizards, its because they're complete value seeking losers who are creepy as fuck. How will they able to attract women if even a guy like me is wary of them?
And the cockblocking and freaking out is because?

Messages In This Thread