rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...

Quote: (04-23-2016 03:57 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2016 03:42 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

What if you have a kid with a woman of another race but the kid still looks like you? Is that still cucking yourself?

My mom has a lot of white and hispanic ancestry, yet I came out looking like a paler version of my father.

Don't try to get off on a technicality. While your father is able to hide his mark of the cuck well due to your pale white skin nearly matching his french vanilla hue, don't think for a second that your father isn't worried every day that someone will notice his irresponsible choice, his impure child of practically another man, and shout at him from across the street cuck! He's a god damned cuck!

Haha, I have write that one out and show my dad. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread