rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...

My wife and I are white evangelicals. Here’s why we chose to give birth to black...

Quote: (04-21-2016 03:22 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

When you can show that a child with different hair color or skin tone causes a father to love his biological son less, or how having a wife and mother of a different race is "irresponsible", then there will be a discussion worth having.

For the sake of the argument, what race are you?

If you are unmixed, I would ask if you've ever knocked up a girl of another race?

I offer that you won't know how you feel about it, or even how to perceive the situation when you observe it for others, until that happens. Everything is wildly theoretical until that happens. You'll then perceive the world differently, either further toward your current feelings or further toward what A to D is offering. But you won't know until it happens. Reality has a unique way of clarifying hypothetical family and social situations.

Messages In This Thread